Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

An extra little reading...

Relationships...we all have them in one form or another.  I happen to be in an unconventional relationship-"if it aint broke, don't fix it".  What is right for me might not be right for you.  It takes a special kind of man to be with me all of these years!
I decided to do a simple past, present, future spread about my relationship...just for the fun of it...and to use the Deviant Moon.
Past


Future
Present
Now this is pretty interesting...The Eight of Swords reversed is in the past position.  Those double edged swords!  I have been living an independent life for a long time.  I think this card clearly says that  in the past, I have made my own decisions.  Freedom to think for myself.  Yet, I feel that there is always something holding me back-just a little bit-from what I want and need.  So, maybe this is just telling me that I am "direct" and say what is on my mind-but it doesn't always get what I am after.  I can see swords being about a sharp tongue!  (More balls than brains!)
Now the Two of Pentacles in the present position is pretty accurate also!  There is always a need to balance family, work...life IS a balancing act.  If you look closely at this card, you will see that the bare feet of this lady are on a red carpet...when I see the first two cards together, I think "freedom to follow my passions while balancing my life".  I could be wrong, but that is what feels right.  I need to handle everything from the mundane to the bizarre...and take it all in stride. I think this is a good reminder to make sure I am giving each part of my life attention.  I have a tendency to become super focused on one thing...it isn't always easy to balance everything we have going on in our lives.  Right now I am focused on work and therapy...and tarot...and I might be leaving someone out...guess who that would be?  There is a difference between being in the same room and being together. 
The Nine of Pentacles as the future really makes me smile!  This is who I want to be...happily secure in life, financially set...and that little "pet" in the card...I know who he is!  No, it's not a pet like Rover, it's a pet like a Frog!  (Not a real frog, a person!)  This is showing me that my guy is going to be there in the future...right there with me.  I don't think this card is so much about money this time, I think it is about what we make of our lives.  In a way, it's about gratitude.  There are two pentacles in this three card reading...I think that indicates that things are going to be prosperous on more than one level.


No comments:

Post a Comment