Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Who am I...

Journal of a mad woman: Who am I? My name is Mar, I know there should be a Y at the end of that but come on, only really serious people use the Y. I am experiencing life after 40-I am not too thrilled with the effects of not taking care of myself for so many years. Being overweight is only one of many issues I am having. If you are looking for super articulated heavily educational writing here, you are in the wrong place. I sure don't want to be responsible for insulting any English teachers or people of superior intelligence. I am just me and I have things to say sometimes. If you are someone who thinks a little differently than the norm, you might like me. I've been called "abrasive" so, sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings about anything. (My hero is Mae West and there is a reason I adore her!) Anyway, this is my blog and I will discuss any "ole random thing that pops into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment