Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who are these people?


TODAY: THESE ARE THE CARDS.

                                     




THE KING OF SWORDS
(WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TODAY)
THE QUEEN OF SWORDS
(THE CHALLENGE)
THE HANGED MAN
(OUTCOME)
DEATH
                              (THE GUIDE)     

I decided to use :  UNDERSTANDING THE TAROT COURT BY:  MARY K. GREER & TOM LITTLE
to gain some insight into this reading.  I haven't had time to really look at this yet, there are never enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do!
Right off, I notice that these two court cards could very well be me trying to balance out my roles in life.  I am sometimes the King, and of course, I am the Queen too.  Yin and Yang.  Interesting.
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE TAROT BY:  EDEN GRAY is the book I am onto next-to see all about that Hanged Man.  
The hanged man is card twelve and an upright card means wisdom and prophetic power in spiritual matters, or a pause in one's life where decisions are temporaarily suspended. It is good to remember self surrender leads to the transformation of the personality where material temptations conquered. 

As it turns out, I am "holed up" tonight doing the things I need to do...things I would not have gotten to if the day would have progressed as usual.  I sometimes feel I am being scattered in a million directions by all of the demands that are put on my time.  All day I have been thinking of what I can do to balance things out-without anyone feeling shut out of my little world.  I can't say I have an answer yet but, I am certainly trying to find a solution.


THE DEATH CARD!
No, it does not freak me out, life is all about changes.  I think this is the perfect card for me today.  I need to make changes and only I can make these things happen.  
How about the way the tarot works?  Very interesting stuff I tell you!


No comments:

Post a Comment