Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Ace of Pentacles: Deviant Moon

The Card of The Day:

Ace of Pentacles
Something about this card just catches my attention.  Although you can't see it in this scanned card, the dragon's wings are a wonderful shade of red.  I would say crimson.  Then there is the huge pentacle;   it has the look of movement in the center-I love that!  And he also has a purple tongue!
This looks like a card of action to me...take action now.  I think it is interesting to note that I came up with an idea today that I will be exploring further.  (Yes, I am often full of ideas!)  I am also working on a new project with my boss...


LWB:  The dragon grasps the mystical pentacle, holding the entire universe in his grip.  He is a being of pure perfection, in harmony with both the material world and the spiritual realm.

Meaning:  Perfection.  Balance of material and spiritual realms.  Prosperity.  Having the will to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment