Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Death Card Number 13 As My Challenge! (wow)




What I need to know today:

The Deviant Moon Four of Pentacles:

One who is tight with his money.




















The challenge!
The untitled Death card!
Change...loss.



The outcome:
The Empress:
Strong female figure.






This is so crazy!  I have been pinching pennies like a "miser"...today I got unexpected income from a few places.  No, I am not a millionaire...but, I can take care of all of the things I need.  So, this was an end to a money problem I was having...funny how the tarot predicts things so accurately over and over again.  The Empress as the outcome...hmmm...don't I take care of every single little thing in my little family world?  I had to take on some of the qualities of the Empress today-motherly stuff, strong female things.  Interesting indeed.


I am reading Mary K Greer's "21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card".  So far I am liking this book a lot.  I hope to explore this further in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment