Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Intuitive Readings and More!

  
Here is a look at Liz's new web site!!!
If you are searching for advice, spiritual guidance or just have a question on your mind...Liz can help you.  


From: http://www.fromeyesofwisdom.com/
Liz says:


"I have made my goal while living my human experience  to spiritually empower others to be their best while awaken to their true self. I know that through my knowledge, life experiences, love and compassion, I can help you to find answers and peace within your soul. I am here to help you."



Get Your Answers Today! 
  • Reiki Healing
  • Intuitive Advisor
  • Intuitive Tarot Readings
  • Radio Talk Show Host 
  • Se Habla Español

Contact 

       I offer Intuitive Tarot readings, Distant Reiki Healing, and Intuitive readings over the phone or via email. If you would like any of my services or to appear in my online radio show, please just fill the form on the right, stating what services you would like or contact me through the emails below. Thank you. 
For general information or inquiries, email : 
For feedback, Encouragement & Words of Kindness, email: 
Skype Users:
Skype: 662-845-4190 
Note: I can be reach through Skype.com at the phone number above or by typing "lichi1962"
If I am not available, please leave a message with your name, your inquiry, phone number and hours, where I can reach you. 

Voice/Chat Conference:  
Find us through Paltalk.com  For general conversation and questions. 
Join us in our chat room by clicking  "From Eyes of Wisdom"  
Note: The chat group, will be available on weekdays, from 10:00am to 1:00pm Central time zone. The times and days, are subject to change.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment