Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just One Card...that should do it!

Today as I shuffled, I said, "Just give me one card to show me the way."  The Page of Wands flies out of my deck and lands face up on the table...wow...do you think there is a message in that somewhere?
If you are someone who knows me, I am sure you have figured out by now that I am a creative thinker.  You may embrace this about me-or-you may loathe this about me!  Either way is totally understandable!  I don't tend to dwell on what I don't have in life.  I would much rather figure out how to get what I need!  I have clear sight about other people's problems-they usually just don't want to hear the right answer.  My lack of education causes many to not take me seriously...I will admit that this has caused me great aggravation.  The point here is this, I can think my way out of almost anything.  I can come up with the perfect way to advertise for the least amount of money.  I can solve the mystery of "what is up so-and-so's ass!  I am not psychic, I just see things the way they really are!  
Anyway, when this card flew onto the table, I had to laugh a little...I am short, and I need a step ladder to reach almost everything!  Somehow, the stilts in this image reminded me that I always find some clever way to get things done...even the mundane.  I can make almost anything into a tool.  I tend to think of this as a "Master's Degree in being poor".  When you don't have what you need, you make it up as you go along!  
The Page of Wands traditionally is a message of "good news".  I could use that too!  I think today, the Deviant Moon is teasing me a bit...I am ever so full of myself sometimes!  This was a great reminder about that.  I find things hilarious when I shouldn't.  I get all impatient when someone refuses to see that I know what I am talking about...I act like a kid most of the time...it's true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment