Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Deviant Saturday



                 2                                                           1                                                             3
         Negative message                             Card of the day                              Positive message


The card of the day is the Five of Pentacles:  I always see this card as I am being scrutinized by someone...I know that may seem strange but, that's what I get.
The negative message is The Fool.  So, I might be headed towards doing something that will end up being not so smart.
Positive message is the Page of Cups.  To me, I think it looks like I will get some information today that will show me what I haven't been able to see.
Lots of water in the cards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment