Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tarot Dynamics and the Rider!

Using the "Rider" and Tarot Dynamics I will try to gain some insight into some of the things that are going on for me right now.
  
Where is my life now:
Ace of Cups
Card 41
Card Forty-One means: whatever the situation, by working more constructively with your emotions now, you can make this time period more productive and rewarding.


Where is my life going:
Ace of Wands
Card 27
Card Twenty-seven means:  Major changes as well as your personal aspirations will force you to blaze your own trail through matters in ways and at times when you least expect it.


How my finances are now:
The Star
Card 17
Card seventeen means:  the stronger your faith in a higher power the easier Hope can refresh and rejuvenate your life now.




How to improve my finances:
Seven of Wands
Card 33
Card Thirty-three means:  Adaptability.  The more adaptable you are, the more you stand to gain in matters.  The less adaptable you are., the longer you'll have to contend with upsetting circumstances.


How will I know if I am on the right track:
Strength
Card 8
Card eight means:  taking some time out to recapture or reaffirm your peace of mind and confidence.


My self image:
Six of Cups:
Card 46
Card Forty-six means:  Nostalgia.  Taking a closer look at how far you've come and counting your blessings.


How to improve my self image:
Six of Swords
Card 60
Card Sixty means:  you're going in circles and need to unwind.


Sum it all up!
Judgment
Card 20
Card Twenty means:  questioning the wisdom or continuing or beginning a certain course of action or behavior.


Wow.  I am seeing things in here that are dead on...a little scary because it's never easy to see that things are going to be changing.  Of course, change happens all of the time-every day but, this looks a little more serious to me than just the mundane.  And, the Judgment card as "sum it all up" was just perfect...that is where I am right now.  I have been increasingly unhappy with a few things and don't know if I have the STRENGTH to try to resolve these issues.  I truly have come a long way in my life-no doubt about that one.  But, along the way, some very important things got missed.  I have gained a ton of weight.  I have "distanced" myself from people.  I guess I have some thinking to do about all of this...actually, once again, this little reading was just a mirror of what I've been tossing around in my mind.  This is why you can't read for yourself and be objective!  The Tarot just picks up your thoughts and it's like an eerie echo that goes from your mind right to the cards in front of you!  Hmmm...there is a whole explanation of this in Tarot Dynamics!   
There is WAY more to all of these definitions I have used here...I don't want to give away the whole book!  What an incredible tool this book has been for me...I am absorbed in the pages and studying the system every chance I have!  This truly IS a modern approach to the Tarot.  





No comments:

Post a Comment