Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Tarot Dynamics:

I ordered "Tarot Dynamics" and I was expecting a book that would be another book that I would skim through and put on the shelf with the other Tarot books.  The first thing that caught my attention was that Anna Burroughs Cook is a very "down to earth writer".  I like that a whole lot!  I have heard her interviews on Blog Talk Radio and already thought this was someone I could have a conversation with.  Her book is so full of her personality!  What a nice surprise!
The straight forward approach to the Tarot that Anna explains in this book is very refreshing.  If you are new to Tarot, this book could REALLY take away all of the confusion of learning the cards.
If you are someone who has been reading for years, I think you will learn a new approach that will add insight to your readings.  
Did I mention that I haven't even finished the book yet?  
Anna's approach and her teaching methods have me hooked!  This book is a treasure!   
http://tarotdynamics.com/ Check out her web site.

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Author Unknown.

That is the quote from the "About Tarot Dynamics" page.  This book WILL change the way you look at the Tarot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment