Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wheel of Fortune! Tarot Dynamics Does it Again!

Thought I would show both images today...just for the fun of it!
Listen, I really love what Anna Cook has written about this card.  I have listened to more than a few interpretations and hands down, this is the one that makes more sense to me:
Anna says:  Card 10 Fortune's Wheel
"Your attitude and behavior will generate a great deal of "instant karma" that can immediately change the course of matters hanging in the balance.  Opportunity."
If you have ever been in a situation where you felt that someone or something was holding you back or blocking your way, this is a card you will be happy to see!  I am happy to see this card today!  In fact, I feel "lighter" today than I have in a long, long time.  For a while now, I have been so busy trying to figure out how to make enough time in a day to do all the things that need to be done...I woke up this morning feeling like a whole new person!  There are 24 hours in a day.  I work anywhere from eight to twelve of those hours.  That doesn't leave a lot of time for anything else.  We have to sleep.  We have to eat.  The laundry is always piling up, bills need to be paid, phone calls to make...the list goes on and on!  But anyway, today I woke up feeling that I'm okay.  I will get things done as well as I can and the rest can wait! 
 I decided that I want to help my ex-father-in law because he has been good to me for many years... 
If things are messy in the house for a day or two-OH, WELL! 
 I stayed at work for an extra hour today because they needed me-I am grateful that I still have a job in this economy, many people are not this fortunate.  
An old friend stopped by to see me today also; it's always good to feel loved!  So, The wheel of fortune has been a great card for me today!  

No more struggling to understand all of the heavy meanings that some associate with this card...it's simply a good card and it makes me think that all of the effort I have put into people and things is well worth the time!
If there is a bigger meaning for this card showing up today, I haven't figured it out yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment