Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ah, relationships...

Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, there will still be bumps in the road.  Signals get missed or misunderstood, stress from work or simply being too tired to pay attention...all of these things can cause a strain.
What about when your paths are leading in different directions?  Today I picked two cards:  Him and Me.
Him
Me
This is certainly a tricky situation.  I'm not sure what exactly this Nine of Cups is really telling me here.  On one hand, he may be trying to remove himself from me-or he could be just wishing that things were different.  This Queen looks like a force to reckon with!
She looks like she can handle whatever comes her way.  I do feel that change is coming and if I get really honest with myself, this is not something new.  It's funny that the cards worked out this way, in the past, it was always him that was moving forward and me that was sitting back wishing for things to be different.  We have already been through dramatic changes and somehow we always find our way.  Only time will tell what is next for us...it for sure looks like we are moving in different directions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment