Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Knight of Cups

Where have I been?
I have missed a day or two here-a few problems going on at home but, hopefully I'm back on schedule.
Today’s card:
The Knight of Cups
Deviant Moon by Patrick Valenza
Card 39 Tarot Dynamics (page 114)
Card thirty-nine means:  The greater your determination to win, the easier you can wend your way through other people’s hypocrisy and double standards, to obtain your goals.
More challenging:
“…matters that were going well may begin to disintegrate”
Well, that jumped right out at me!
Sometimes, things just don’t work out the way we would like them to…that’s the hard facts. 
I read somewhere that the Knight of Cups can indicate dreaming a message that is full of wisdom.  In fact, Anna B. Cook mentions this in Tarot Dynamics.  Interesting because I often dream the answers to my most difficult challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment