Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Look at Personal Tarot With Matt Williams

Every once in awhile I encounter someone who really grabs my attention...someone who has things to say that I am ready to hear.  Matt Williams became my friend on Face Book awhile back and now he has a Blog!  The Blog is in addition to his web site: http://personaltarot.webs.com/.  
Through Matt, I have had the opportunity to comment back and forth with his fiancée, who is truly one of the most beautiful people I've ever had the privilege to communicate with.  Together these two seem to emanate the brightest light you can imagine.  
I would love to hear an interview with Matt on Tarot Today Radio!  I sure hope he has time to do this soon!

I hope you will take a few minutes to look at Matt's Web Page and his Blog.  On his Events Page you will see where he is and what he's doing...keep your eye on his Face Book postings too!
Here is a screen shot of Matt's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment