Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Eclipse "Moment"

Everyone is talking about the Eclipse and that this is a time for letting go of things that no longer work for you.  I don’t know a whole lot about Astrology and I never really thought about what an Eclipse means on a spiritual level but, last night I had a “moment” that was pretty unusual for me…I bawled my eyes out!  I am one of those who can empathize without ever shedding a tear.  I can bury emotions deep and mentally close a door on things I don’t want to “feel”.  It doesn’t matter “why” I’m this way, it just is.
So, I had an “Eclipse Moment” to remember…good to know I can still cry I guess…someone very close to me describes it as “leaking”!  I think that’s appropriate.  Maybe the thing I’m letting go of is feeling that I always have to be “strong”.  Maybe it’s okay to just cry! 
I think the Five of Cups is how I was feeling last night.  Sometimes, there is sadness in our hearts.  In my “moment”, I was thinking about how things don’t always turn out the way we think they should.  The important part now is to let go of these things that I can’t change. 
What have you let go of?

No comments:

Post a Comment