Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Roxi Sim: Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to speak with Roxi Sim on Tarot Today Radio Show.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tarottoday
         
Listen to internet radio with Tarot Today on Blog Talk Radio


This was a lot of fun!  Alec Satin was also a guest on the show!  (There will be a blog post coming up about Alec in the next few days!)
Roxi mentioned that she is working on a Workbook and I’m looking forward to this with all sorts of impatient anticipation.  I think she may be teaching an upcoming class at The Tarot Guild too!  Have you ever spoken with someone who you immediately felt “at ease” with?  That’s how Roxi made me feel with her warm tone and gentle manner.  Okay, I may have gushed a little about her art…well, I can’t help it!  I love her prints and proudly display them in my dining room!  You can order your own prints from Roxi at:  http://www.tarotguild.com/group/roxisim
This is Roxi’s Website and you can read her Bio, order prints, order greeting cards…or maybe you just want to say Hello and tell her about your experiences with the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot Deck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment