Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Malachite

Last night I was chatting away and realized that the whole time I had been holding onto a

tumbled Malachite stone.  I’m not sure why or how I picked it up, I just did.   
I looked this one up and found the following information at:
Spiritual and Healing Properties of Malachite: http://healing.about.com/od/gemstonesaz/p/p_malachite.htm
Malachite is an emotional healer. It aids in releasing negativity and painful traumas. It is a helpful tool that supports anyone who is undergoing psychotherapy. Malachite can assist in rebirthing rituals. Transitional stone, malachite clears the path for easier progressions when undertaking a new purpose.
Remedy Benefits of Malachite:
Protective stone
Enhances psychic abilities
Green and black malachite releases old and past life traumas.

It is said to allow the wearer to gain insight into the cause of ill-feeling such as

relationship problems, fear, resentment, and anxiety and then to release the negative

 emotions.

Another stone I seem to gravitate towards is Citrine.  Today I put a small stone in my pocket before work and for a Monday, things were pretty good!  (We happen to have one very toxic employee and a boss who won’t confront the issue.)  So, tomorrow I’ll do this again and see if it helps.  Here is the information I found on Citrine.

According to gemstone lore, citrine not only radiates positive energy, but it also dissipates negative energy of all kinds. It also does not absorb any negative energy from its surroundings, and thus never needs to be "cleared" or "recharged." Citrine can be used to clear unwanted energies from the environment. Family issues caused by negative energies can also be resolved and cleared with citrine. Since citrine eliminates negative energies, it helps generate stability in all areas, and is good for general protection.
Emotionally, citrine relieves depression, self-doubt, anger, and irrational mood swings. Citrine is a stone that brings happiness and cheer to one who carries or wears it. Citrine also reduces self-destructive tendencies. Citrine can helps eliminate fears and can help one overcome emotional trauma and grief. Sensuality and sexuality can also be heightened by citrine.
Physically, citrine is beneficial for the digestion, stomach, eliminating nightmares and other sleep disturbances, thyroid, general health, heart, kidney, liver, muscles, strength, endocrine system, circulatory system, tissue regeneration, urinary system, immune system, fibromyalgia. Citrine is also good for removing toxins, and overcoming addictions.

Now I’m off to search for the stone that will energize me!  I sure could use one of those about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment