Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

What are three things I will learn at my Reiki Level II Class today?

For some reason, I didn’t feel I should use the usual deck for this-I’ve used the Radiant Rider from U.S. Games.

When I laid the cards out in front of me, I was immediately nervous about the Five of Pentacles showing up in what should be a very positive outcome…but, I didn’t ASK the cards for an outcome so, I had to re think this a little…I asked what I would learn today.
The Knight of Pentacles is telling me that we will probably go over some of the things required to make Reiki income.  I had a little smile when I saw this because; I have a million questions about this particular subject!
The Six of Cups also made me smile because I immediately remembered what Tarot Dynamics says about this card… “Taking a closer look at how far you’ve come and counting your blessings.”  The Tarot seems to have picked up a lot of what I was thinking about this morning and this always fascinates me!  I also think of “relax” and “have fun” when I see this card today.  I know I will because I’m going to be with a group of people who I don’t get to hang out with often but, always enjoy! 
Now, the Five of Pentacles can be seen as a very unwelcome card at times…today I’m seeing it as telling me that I need to keep going with my Reiki studies, that today might have some things I find difficult but, I can work through whatever it is and keep to the path I’ve chosen.  I’m also getting a feeling that I should be helping more people with these skills.  Not necessarily for money but to help because that’s what I do…interesting that I would get this feeling looking at this card…actually, the more I look at it, the more I feel absolutely sure that I’ll be coming in contact with someone who I can help. 
 Knight of Pentacles:
“The Knight of Pentacles can enhance your patience for working out the details in matters that pertain to your economic growth and stability.”

The Six of Cups: 
“Nostalgia.  Taking a closer look at how far you’ve come and counting your blessings.”

The Five of Pentacles:
“The more encouraging the situation or other cards in the spread, the more likely it is that one or two matters are either not going to go your way or move as smoothly as you had hoped.”  ----“The more in touch you are with your Faith, dreams or intuition the more easily you can make choices in matters that are right for your.”

Tarot Dynamics by: Anna Cook is available here:Tarot Dynamics -- Learn to read any spread
The Radiant Rider-Waite Deck is available here:Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment