Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Death as the Master Gardner-WOW!

For those who haven’t taken the time to look at Jordan Hoggard’s Blog post: Death As The Master Gardner: http://www.tarotguild.com/profiles/blogs/death-as-the-master-gardener-a let me just tell you OMG!  I’m completely blown away by the way this is presented!  I’ve never seen so much detail in explaining a spread.  Take the time to download the link!  You have no idea what you’re missing here!
If you’ve heard Jordan speak on the radio, you know he has a unique way with words, you can tell in three seconds that this guy is something special. The enthusiasm that he has about the tarot is contagious!  You’ve seen Bonnie Cehovet’s posts about the Tarot in the Land of Mystereum ?  (Check her Blog: http://bonniecehovet.wordpress.com ) her enthusiasm isn’t contrived!  Jordan Hoggard does tarot in a way that no one else can!  Each post I read from Jordan makes me want to read more!  I have visions of him teaching classes, writing books and perhaps having his own Radio Show! 
I don’t have his deck yet and that saddens me but, I hope to get it very soon.
(If anyone from Schiffer is reading this, I would be happy to review this deck for you!)
And here’s the link for the download:  Death_As_The_Master_Gardener
This is the link to Jordan’s Blog: http://jordanhoggard.wordpress.com/
Be sure to follow him on Face Book and Networked Blogs.
You can join Jordan’s Group at the Tarot Guild here:  http://www.tarotguild.com/group/tarotinthelandofmystereum
Join the Group and tell Jordan that Mar sent you! 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mucho, Mar! Look forward to further, and to classes and workshops and my own Radio Show, too! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary - Great blog!

    Jordan - Looking forward to your radio show!

    Blessings,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schiffer PublishingApril 22, 2011 at 2:03 PM

    Mar,
    Schiffer would love to send you a complimentary copy of TAROT IN THE LAND OF THE MYSTEREUM, by Jordan Hoggard, for you to review!
    If you could send me your contact information, including your shipping address, I will be sure to get your copy sent out to you!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Heidi
    heidim@schifferbooks.com

    ReplyDelete