Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

“Loyal is as loyal does…”


I was a little disappointed by someone’s actions yesterday-the person seemed to be indicating that I had done something underhanded and deceptive.  Without adding to the drama here, I will tell you that I’ve done nothing except exactly what I said I was going to do.  “Loyal is as loyal does”…I for sure get the feeling that it’s actually me being deceived and perhaps I’ve always known this…
I had to laugh when I saw this third card:  The Knight of Swords charging in…not having enough experience with all of these things to really know what to do! I can be like this sometimes and I don’t really see “limits” in the same way as most.  What I like about this particular image is that he’s heading into the future.  So, I have some things to learn and I need to be a little more careful.
 As a final “guidance or advice" card I pulled Temperance.
This card seems to say “take it all in stride”.  The very clear illumination or lighting around the head of this angel seems to say that I will be guided to do the things I need to do.

What an interesting deck this is!  Seeing things from the opposite point of view appeals to me because I’m left handed.  
Yikes the Devil at 4:00 A.M. !
This seems to simply say: “Walk away from the drama and you will have reason to celebrate.”
The two people in this Devil image are facing their demons.  The people in the 3 of Swords are walking away from the “storm”.  The 4 of Wands shows a celebration.  I might add that seeing this card from a different perspective has made me see that there are others celebrating too!  The sky is the limit!  Togetherness, a sense of community and freedom are the final outcome.  It may be a little tricky for now but, everything will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment