Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome New Moon!

It’s almost the official time for the New Moon and I’ve been working on my intentions for several days.  That’s the thing about me, I either take something seriously-or not.  Having realized just how powerful the Moon is I feel it’s worth the time invested to make sure I’m getting the most from the experience. 
Okay, I’ve decided on using Tarot to help me to focus on what’s important for this New Moon.  I’ve chosen the William Blake Tarot because my hands literally tingle when I use this deck.  I only use it for personal work and treat it with great respect.
So following Melinda Carver’s advice, I’m only using the Major’s-in this deck they are called the Triumphs.
Reversal XII
A need to see things from a different perspective.  Brainstorming. 
Attention to detail.








Liberty  XX
This is telling me to set myself free and allow myself to explore the things that I’m being guided towards.








Energy  XI
The first thing that came to mind was that I need to take better care of myself-physically.  I need to lose a serious amount of weight and I keep putting this off. 
It also speaks to me of my dreams…they have been trying to tell me something and I haven’t been paying close enough attention.




In general, these three cards are making me see that I need to trust my own instincts.  I’m glad I used the tarot for this because it gave me so much more to think about.  I have written my intentions.  Next I will say them out loud.  This is a wonderful exercise to do and I hope everyone will try this at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment