Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Wheel of Wisdom: Review


This is one of the most unique ideas I’ve seen for anyone who is looking for answers.  The design is for self use and gives very clear answers to your question.  When I opened the box, I immediately felt this was something not to be taken lightly and when I opened the book, the first thing I read was: “Remember to approach this divination tool with utmost respect...” 
There are two sides to The Wheel of Wisdom: The Sun Mandela and the Angels’ Advice.
This allows you to get a more in depth answer to your question.  
All of the instructions are included in the book that comes with the Wheel. 
I saved my question for this morning when I knew I would have some quiet time.  I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my spiritual path and wanted to ask The Wheel of Wisdom if I’m headed in the right direction.  More specifically, I want to know how my Reiki path is progressing.  I concentrated on the question and closed my eyes-then I began turning the wheel until it felt like it was time to stop.  The number in the window is 46.

Looking in the book my advice is:  “This issue is going to be a great success, no matter which way you go.  You will get support and cooperation from talented people who aspire to succeed with you.  If your question is about family or romantic affairs-great joy is coming your way.”
Turning the wheel over I asked: “What is your advice?” 

I received number 13 in the window:  “Invest a lot of energy, will power and determination in what you are doing, go the whole nine yards and don’t give up.”
As you can see, The Wheel of Wisdom provides very clear answers.  This is a tool that can be used by anyone and I really like that idea!  There is nothing to learn or memorize and your answers are instant and easy to understand.
The artwork is very pleasing with soft colors and great detail.  The wheel fits comfortably in your hands and turns smoothly. 
To order The Wheel of Wisdom click the link below:


There are many products available at Kabbalah Insights so, please spend some time looking at the site.
Thank you Orna for allowing me this wonderful opportunity to review The Wheel of Wisdom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment