Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Deviant Addiction. Details on The Art Trading Card

The name of this one is:  "Demons Make Good Pets"  
Each of these is signed and numbered on the back:


Of course one of the reasons we all love to order from Patrick is the drawings on the package!  I know we all save these!  Mine are in frames displayed all around the house. (Not this one yet...I just got it! lol )





Here is the link to all of the information on these!  http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=679

And while you're over there, get on the Mailing List.  That way you will be the first to find out about all of the SUPER COOL things that Patrick has going on!
This particular image really "speaks" to me...feel free to share what it might be saying to you!

*These cards come in a totally secure envelope and each card is in a protective plastic sleeve.

P.S. I'm not trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment