Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Hezicos Tarot


I’m the proud owner of the Hezicos Tarot by Mary Griffin! 
I opened this package and instantly fell in love with the images.  After reading the little green book that comes with this deck I have a greater appreciation for the creation of decks.  This deck is done in watercolors and it’s very warm and friendly!  The pictures in the companion book are color-this was a nice surprise. 
I have been using this deck for readings since it arrived in the mail two days ago and I love the energy of these readings.  I feel this is my “good mood” deck and I like it a lot!
I have many favorite images in this deck so it’s hard to pick just one card to love more than another-yet, the Hermit draws me the most. Next, I have to say the Strength card is amazingly beautiful!  The Devil card took my breath away…I could go on and on here but the idea is simply this:  Hezicos Tarot is a lovely, warm, feel good deck with layers of meaning and images that are very pleasing to the eye.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable and readable deck! I love just looking at the box, so funny! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This deck is like a "good mood" in a box!

    ReplyDelete