Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Usui Reiki Healing Master: Review



I found this program to be very misleading by stating that you can become a Reiki Master.
The truth is:  This is an ebook and although it's well done, it's not going to make you a Reiki Master.  If you're looking for information AFTER you've been attuned, this may have some points to help you.
This program was made available through Steve G. Jones and although he says he's reviewed it and wouldn't sell anything he doesnt' believe in, I still wrote him a very detailed email about the dissapointing Reiki Healing Master Program.
How much was it?  By the time all of the discounts were deduicted, the total was $27.00
There are no attunements with this program so, you are getting an ebook with some tips and techniques.  You cannot become a Reiki "anything" without attunements.
The advertising is very misleading-in my opinion.
My money was promptly refunded when I asked.
You may be wondering why I've spent this money in order to do a review, it's simple really, I feel like it's a worthwhile thing to do!  There's so much contraversy about Online Reiki Training, I want to know if it's possible and who sells the program that is worth the money.
Hope this has helped you in some way.
Namaste

4 comments:

  1. Mary -

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this review! I am so against on-line Reiki attunements - for many reasons. Please, people, see someone in person for your training! It will be well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    I get so upset when I see stuff like this! I feel like I've received a message to shed light on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your honest review. The only other ones I could find were trying to sell it. They didn't really say that it was an ebook, so I was expecting videos.

    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to share your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete