Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

“Time of Your Hands” Review


Book Details

ISBN: 9780764339042
Size: 6 x 9
Illustrations: 13 b/w images
Pages:         160
Binding:     Soft Cover






“Time of Your Hands” is a Thirteen Chapter Book by Maiya Gray-Cobb that gives very detailed information on what each line and mark on your hand means not only that, it explains the different hand shapes and what they mean.
For Example, I have what is a Mixed type hand that has characteristics of all of the 6 hand types. 
The first chapter explains all of the factors involved with palmistry-and it’s more than I thought. 

My favorite part of this book is that it addresses being left handed by telling you to reverse all of the information.  This is something I’ve wondered about and now I understand how to read my own hands!

There are many detailed illustrations throughout the book allowing you to grasp the names and places of each item being discussed.  Chapter 11 addresses “Are You Psychic”, you can tell by the palm if you’re clairvoyant, Spiritual or Mystical. 

I recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in learning more about themselves and others; with a little studying we can learn how to receive information from the lines, shape and marks on our hands.  This book is perfect for the beginner and will also add interesting information to the more experienced.  The only thing I can think of that would add more to this book would be actual photographs of various palms.  This is a well written book and it’s easy to understand.  There are 154 pages a bibliography and an index.  The pages are white with black print, and the illustrations are also black and white.
I’m sure to be studying this book a great deal and applying this to many situations in my everyday life.   


No comments:

Post a Comment