Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Card of the Day: Page of Wands


“His greatest power, in fact, is the power to deal with fears by facing them and seeing them for what they are.”
The Deviant Moon Tarot

This card always reminds me of my granddaughter, she is all about exploring, adventures and learning how things work. 

Also, this card can be in indication of a message about to be received…phone calls, letters, emails…

A Page of Wands as a daily card is interesting to me because it surely means there’s something to explore!
You can sense the movement in this card. 
Maybe in my case it’s just a simple matter of after not feeling well yesterday, it’s time to get up and move! 
The Deviant Moon Tarot shows how this Page "makes it up as he goes along" and I love that!  Many of us have become so resourceful for whatever reason.
This is a day to be fearless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment