Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mar goes to New York… Someone knows my name!


A nice lady was chatting with me while she waited on her own shuttle.  We weren’t going to the same hotel but, her kindness was much appreciated. 
  Soon there was another lady approaching this area…and I really wasn’t paying much attention because I was trying to process all of the traffic, noise and of course, smoking like a chimney!  She asks me if I’m there for RS and I said yes…she said are you Mary Nale?  And now I’m paying attention!  Someone knowing your name in a strange city will snap you out of it in a hurry! It was Nancy Antenucci!  I love Nancy Antenucci!  Her book is fascinating; I’ve spoken to her on radio shows but, OMG! She’s standing right next to me! I tell myself to breathe…don’t forget to breathe!  She chats with me as we wait and she’s not acting like a “celebrity”!  Wow…I’m totally blown away, feeling unworthy and all of that.  Soon we see Barbara Moore coming towards us and they are happy to see each other.  Way cool! Barbara Moore is saying hello to me!  She’s sort of taking care of everyone! Answering questions and it occurs to me that she’s just a very kind person!  Well, I never thought about her as NOT being kind but, it’s all different when you actually see someone for the first time.  She has this “way” of making everyone feel welcome and at ease…if you know her, I’m sure you know what I mean. 
I’m on the shuttle with Nancy Antenucci and Barbara Moore!  It’s now occurring to me that I’m about to enter a place where I’m going to see many “famous” tarot people!  Holy crap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment