Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Review: Whispers… I know…


Noreen Jameson
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: lulu.com
ISBN-10: 1105609324

I love this book! And I think you will too!  Whispers I Know is well written, full of information and a valuable reference for any Healer, Metaphysical Practitioner and of course, anyone who wishes to have practical knowledge concerning their own Spiritual Journey. 

 I’ve read many books that discuss “spiritual gifts”, being psychic and of course the chakras…this book is different.  This book is special.  I felt a connection to the author’s heart through the pages and that’s what makes a book “special” for me.  This book is about finding yourself and it seems that it came along at the perfect time in my life.  Maybe you are experiencing this same thing? 
I was particularly interested in “claircognizance” and I now have a better understanding of what it is that I’ve been experiencing all of my life.  I had no idea there was a name for it and it’s something that I’ve struggled with for many years.  The information Noreen has provided is priceless.  Information of all of the “Clair’s” is discussed in a practical way. 

You will find very detailed information on each of the seven main Chakras outlined in this book.  This is more information than you could probably gather from two or three books-and it’s all in one place.  The information is broken down into very understandable plain English and I recommend anyone doing Chakra work to buy this book and keep it on hand as a fantastic reference.


Grounding, Crystals, Crystal Grids and Meditation are a few more of the topics discussed.  Interestingly there is also a section on Abundance and how to get more of it into your life.  Once again, everything is explained in a clear way that we can all follow.

Angels, Spirit Guides…there is so much more to this book than meets the eye! 
Tarot, Runes and the Celtic Tree of Life…I’m in awe of the amount of information packed into this book. In order for you to get a sense of just how much is covered I would need to list the table of contents! 


I looked up this author’s other works and found she has written Six books!  They are now on my list:  You can purchase them as E books here:  http://r-o-s-e.org/Brea.Maven/.  How wonderful that Noreen Jameson has shared her Spiritual Journey with us! 







2 comments:

  1. Namaste` ~ Mary! (and I actually have SIX books!)
    All available at lulu.com AND as ebooks directly from me.)
    Again, thank you1
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to look into all your work!

    ReplyDelete