Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: Embracing Spirit E Book: With Audio Files


By Saleire
Published: May 21, 2012
ISBN: 9781476386447

The book covers; 'Ghostbox' recordings from Spirit, psychic art, automatic writing and some amazing spiritual phenomenon which predicted my first book being published. By the time you have finished this book you will know Spirit.

WOW! 
I can’t believe the things I’ve heard here!  If you have an interest in anything paranormal or communicating with spirits you MUST get this book!  Everything is laid out perfectly and it’s easy to follow along with the recordings.  Sal has given us wonderful examples of what the spirit world is capable of!  I can’t recommend this book enough - not only to those who already believe, but to those who refuse to believe.

I’m going to read this again and again because a few of my nagging questions have been answered here in Sal’s book.  I also feel like there’s something I’m missing out on by not letting myself “hear” what’s going on in the spirit world. 

Thank you Sal for the wonderful opportunity to review such an amazing and original E book!  I feel that you’ve helped me and I know your book will help others too!

Here’s the promotional video...check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment