Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why the “2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook”?


Hello all!  I’m off on another adventure!  Blogging my way through a fact finding mission!
Okay, you may have seen Arwen Lynch mention, review and in general...RAVE about this “2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook”...This weekend I took a few minutes to check it all out... I love it when I can SEE what I’m buying...especially when it’s a digital download product...Here is a visual:


The first thing I noticed was the creator of this workbook, Leone Dawson has an extensive website...she’s a business woman for sure.  I like that.  The second thing I noticed was the pricing is GOOD.  She has a lot of products so anyone should be able to find just the thing they’re looking for...really.  Okay, next I started thinking about the expense of purchasing this workbook-times are hard and I want to make sure I know exactly what I’m getting and exactly how much I’m paying for it.  Here’s the thing-Leone Dawson “gets” value!  She offers you a FREE E-book: “Biz+Blog Star Workshop” and in my opinion, that’s a great way to “feel” out a product.  See, I’m one of those finicky people that wants to know if I like the colors used, the writing style and most importantly; am I paying for something that will teach me something new.  So!  I signed up for the Freebie! (And you can too!)  If you’re a blogger there are some interesting ideas for you in the free e-book so go on over there and grab it: FREEBIES
I decided the “2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook” is a product I can use.  It’s simple enough to purchase and it’s easy to download files to a thumb drive and have them printed out. 
What made me purchase this?  (These are my own personal reasons...)
1. I want to figure out what is holding me back...for two years there’s been “something” that I can’t identify and haven’t been able to work through by myself.
2. I need inspiration!  I have a few supportive people that encourage me but in my personal life...I run into eye rolling, inability to take me seriously and of course the “My life is more important than yours so who cares what you’re doing” attitude.
3.  I absolutely MUST make a living.  I want to leave my job and eventually work for ME! 

Now let’s talk about the Workbook/Calendar:
You will need to print this out or have it printed at your local printer...
The colors are vibrant, uplifting and just “feel good”...
The worksheets are extremely helpful and the instructions are completely understandable.
This is not a “gimmick” to get you to buy more of Leone’s products...this is exactly what she promised.
It feels great to work on ME instead of everyone else that seems to try to suck the life out of me!
I’m feeling inspired already! And I haven’t done any of the worksheets yet!

Okay, if this is something you’re interested in follow my special link:

Why do I have a special link?  I like this product so much I became an affiliate-this is something I don’t take lightly, when you become affiliated with someone’s business, it should be because you believe in the products they sell.  It’s not a “get rich quick” scheme and honestly, (for me) it’s fun to see how many people I can send to someone’s website-even if they don’t buy anything it’s a good feeling to know I helped get the word out about something that matters to me. 

Look for more blog posts about my observations on The 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook.  Thank you Arwen Lynch for making me “pay attention” to a life changing experience!






1 comment:

  1. Rock on! I can wholeheartedly attest to the wonderful that is this workbook+planner! :D

    ReplyDelete