Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Looking Ahead Spread


I have not been drawing cards for quite some time now and tonight a deck caught my eye and seemed to be almost calling me.  I know you know what I mean...  Since Messages from Your Angels is a deck I don’t use very often I decided to flip through the LWB.  The page I landed on: the “Looking Ahead Spread”.  This spread is adaptable because you can add cards for three month increments. 
Positions:
  1. Present: Archangel Michael

“I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life Purpose.”

  1. Immediate Future: Maya

“Schooling, study and education help your life’s purpose and personal growth at this time.  The angels will guide you and help you with this process.”

  1. Three Months Ahead: Akasha
“You are a spiritual teacher.  You have the ability to counsel others and help them awaken their spiritual gifts and Divine life mission.”

Interesting message here...and one I need to think on a little more.  Sometimes using a different deck can give you a whole new perspective...


No comments:

Post a Comment