Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

There’s a panic at the disco! Google Reader is going away!



After reading a post by Bonnie Cehovet this morning I went on an “all out search mission” to replace Google Reader.  I depend on my rss feed supply to keep me in the know-damn it!  I've found a two helpful articles and I’m going to share them with you here! Yes, there a million articles you could read but!   I feel these two will ease your pain without giving you a nagging headache!  Side note...rarely do technology related items create such panic in me...I rely on Google and they are not treating me very well!  I've only just now embraced the idea that iGoogle is going away and found an alternative that I can live with!  Damn it!   I don’t like change...I like to get online and see my tabs opening just the way I’m used to!   

8 Google Reader Alternatives That Will Ease Your RSS Pain

RIP, Google Reader: How To Export Your Feeds, Plus 5 Alternative RSS Readers

Good luck and don’t forget to archive your current feeds...very important stuff!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I panicked too! I did download my RSS feed, so I can put it somewhere else. Looking at doing MailChimp.

    ReplyDelete