Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Attune Magazine Needs Your Help


I've come to the end of my financial resources and I need your help.
The radio show, magazine and websites all cost money to maintain and so far I've been able to keep things going with my personal money.  There’s just not enough money to go around anymore, my household expenses have increased dramatically and I’m stretched beyond my limits.  I’m not used to asking for help and this wasn't easy to lay out there for all eyes to see.  I thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Ways you can help:
Purchase advertising space in the upcoming edition of Attune Magazine (I’ll work with you if you don’t know how to create an ad) http://www.attunemagazine.com/advertising/


Donate (any amount): if you enjoy Attune Magazine consider making a small donation. Every little bit counts. (Donate Button is in the website) www.attunemagazine.com

Purchase a Tarot/Intuitive Reading: by Skype or phone (contact me at marynale@attunemagazine.com)

Purchase a custom made advertising video for $25.00 and have your video in the next edition of Attune Magazine for Free. Email me for more information.

Tell your friends and fellow business owners about Attune Magazine.

Thank you all for your continued support of Attune Magazine. I know that with your help I can get through this tough time and continue to keep things going.
Mary





4 comments:

  1. Hey my friend, will contact your shortly regarding an ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary -

    Donation sent, will be placing ads for my books in the July edition of Attune. Wishingyo u well!

    Blessings,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you thank you! Bless you my wonderful friend!

      Delete